Páginas

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Neymar: "I'm not Robinho, Robinho is Robinho , I'm Neymar!"


Neymar: "I'm not Robinho, Robinho is Robinho , I Neymar!"

Different media, whether Brazilian or Spanish, confirmed that Real Madrid in the signature with the player Brazilian Neymar in the next season, but the player is always quiet in his statements do not talk about the future or give evidence of the team that wants Moving to him, and he said Neymar "I am quiet now, and I am happy in Santos, and these things happen naturally "
Many people have spoken on the comparison between Neymar and Robinho, and they play a similar manner, and that led to think that some people do Neymar as did the former Real Madrid like Robinho and to circumvent the club. But Neymar believes that this thing is not true, and his opinion is different from the rest of the consensus, he said on this point: "We are different, these comparisons because we played together, but Robinho is Robinho and I Neymar."

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment